Baron von Skippy on 21 May 2003 14:26:01 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] NWeek Start stuff

do I have enough time to squezze and down a PGGB? - the gnomes rule comes later, and so its effects take precedence over the effects of the apocalypse, right?

If so I do it
If not, I throw the PGGB Gnome at BvS

-Regardless of precedence, things still happen chronologically. As such, not only can you not squeeze the gnome, but it goes FOOMP in a blast of alcoholic flame long before you even TRY to throw it. Good thing for me, too.-

[[BvS]]