Baron von Skippy on 20 May 2003 18:27:02 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Declaration of Peace

BvS, you aren't helping things any with negative comments. Please, let all of us form our own opinions. We know yours quite well already.

Orc in a Spacesuit

-Oh ,come now. I could have said that this is a trite, shallow, worthless gesture which clearly indicates that despite their numerical superiority, they are afraid of us enough to not want to piss us off, or are at least acting that way like the mindless sycophants that they are. I could have said that any game with, to borrow a quote from a friend, the "testicular fortitude" of a squirrel wouldn't have sent this on. I could have added some more comments about cows. Trust me, those would have been not as polite as Emil's. I could have pointed out that the phrase "with the understanding that the majority of players in B Nomic harbor no hostility toward the players of Nomicron" indicates that Nomicron either still harbors hostility towards us or thinks they can talk down to us. I could have said that such scum as those people should not be allowed to dirty our mailing lists with their trash. But I didn't, did I? You should be happy that I didn't. Now, this has been me being nice. I've got a friend here who had some amusing suggestions for things to say. I didn't listen to him. Be happy about that, Orc.-

[[BvS]]