Daniel Lepage on 16 May 2003 02:38:01 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Nweek 41 BALLOT

On Thursday, May 15, 2003, at 09:24  PM, Baron von Skippy wrote:

>Proposal 1523/0: So are we going to use these nice Stats? (Baron von Skippy)
SHELVE
where are these bought from? Service Malls?

-You know, back in the good old days, we didn't actually buy these things from anywhere, and then we bought them from vSOI, and then people (Orc) started complaining (Orc) about a lack of product(Orc)ion costs. (Orc.) So I figured you buy /these/ from nowhere. Why is this such a huge source of confusion?-

Because I don't like just paying points and having these things appear out of nowhere. Buying from vSOI doesn't help anything- vSOI gnomes still seem to be pulled out of thin air.

--
Wonko