Orc In A Spacesuit on 15 May 2003 05:12:01 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Nweek 41 BALLOT

From: bd <bdonlan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Proposal 1490/0: Quote Proposal (Wonko)
YES [[ Incidentally, it's ok with me to put it in another section. Since
they're so short, why not put them inline in the ballot, too? ]]

A way to seperate Quotation Props would be good.

Proposal 1518/0: Tweaking new physics and old rules (Orc In a Spacesuit)
YES [[ Was your Uberprop so massive it fragmented? ;) ]]

Well, a good deal of the the Uber was cleaning up the wording a lot. What I've been doing is, whenever I'm messing with a rule already in a prop, I go ahead and clean up the wording all over, if I think it's needed. So yes, a lot of my props have contained parts of the Uber.

Orc in a Spacesuit