Baron von Skippy on 15 May 2003 02:36:01 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Nweek 41 BALLOT

Have you been to www.nomic.net/~g6 ? That's the main website, and it
has links to current rules, current proposals, various ministry sites,
historical rules & props, society charters, and the Roster, among other
things.

Yeah. I'd just forgotten it.

The Roster, down towards the bottom, tells who's still on the Island.
It's me, BvS, and Iain right now, so you don't need to worry about
voting 'til next nweek, when all the voted-off folks get to smack down
one of the two champions.

So you'd *better* start sucking up then...

Okay, I give every player 20 points.

Dave: Note that since I'm still gaining infinite points constantly, this does not affect my score.

-So it's a hollow gesture, then. Hey, we can have a bidding war. All I have to do is copy you...-

[[BvS]]