Daniel Lepage on 15 May 2003 01:29:00 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Force vs. Source

On Wednesday, May 14, 2003, at 05:46  PM, bd wrote:

I'm for that too.  I think you're taking what I said too far.  I was
just *cough* noting that the Jedi minister currently has an advantage
that isn't really countered by any advantages other have. And to gain
that status, all that is needed is winning a simple election.

And tracking the Force Ministry Stuff. I accept extra Force Power in
lieu of points, even though I'd profit more from the Points than the
Jedi Lordness, because let's face it, destroying squares by pointing at
them is infinitely more interesting than being rich. But given that I
don't really use my Force Powers any more than the various Novice
Knights do, I'd actually be better off if I took points instead.

But I don't want to :P

Anyway, if you want it to be countered, propose to replace some
Ministerial Salaries with superpowers. That might also be a good way to
encourage people to take on more ministries...

Actually, given the crowd here, the shell accounts on Joel's machine might be
better enticement ;)

I never got one of those :(

--
Wonko