Baron von Skippy on 15 May 2003 00:40:02 -0000

RE: [Spoon-business] Re: [spoon-discuss] Force vs. Source

>> >ancient things - Rivendale, Orthanc, Isengard, the Shire - and DID NOT
>> >destroy them. Jordan blows up roughly one major city/fortress/ancient
>>relic
>> >per book... okay, so he didn't actually blow up Falme, but damn did he
>>try.-
>>
>>Well, the ents did get to tear apart Isengard.

>-People keep mentioning that... if you check _The Two Towers_ again, you'll >see that the Ents were unable to destroy Saruman's fortress. They couldn't
>damage it.-

You'll notice I said "Isengard", not "Orthanc". They pretty much destroyed
the country, but had to leave the tower unharmed.

-Listen to what I mean, not what I say - I can't keep his names straight. Right, Barad-Dur was the one in Mordor... look, a distraction!-

[[BvS]]