Baron von Skippy on 13 May 2003 18:06:01 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] A cookie to the first person to identif

[[BvS]]

From: "Glotmorf" <glotmorf@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: spoon-discuss@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] A cookie to the first person to identify the quote...
Date: Mon, 12 May 2003 22:57:05 -0400

On 5/12/03 at 10:46 PM Daniel Lepage wrote:

>Just out of curiosity, how many people besides me have read through the
>end of book nine? Because a lot of things people are randomly asserting
>change by then...

I have. At this point, aside from a casual curiosity about the overall plot, Mat's the only character I'm actually interested in. I think Jordan introducing Faile to D&S soured me on it a bit.

My memory's a bit faded, though...Aren't all Aes Sedai required to take the three oaths? Including those that made the nitro-rocks?

-I think they can break the oaths if their lives are threatened. I mean, Moiraine tends to break the "don't hurt people" oath roughly every five minutes.-

[[BvS]]