Craig on 13 May 2003 11:22:01 -0000

RE: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] A cookie to the first person to identify the quote...

>>My memory's a bit faded, though...Aren't all Aes Sedai required to take
>>the three oaths?  Including those that made the nitro-rocks?

>Wasnt the third oath something along the lines of "no weapons except
>against darkfriends"? Not particularly relevant to the game, I suspect...

1. Do not use the One Power as a weapon except against darkfriends. So yes,
they're clear.
2. Speak no word that is not true. Of course, everyone knows that the truth
an Aes Sedai tells is not the one you think you hear.
3. Make no weapon by which men might kill one another. Presumably includes
women also.