Craig on 13 May 2003 10:37:01 -0000

RE: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] A cookie to the first person to identify the quote...

>>Just out of curiosity, how many people besides me have read through the
>>end of book nine? Because a lot of things people are randomly asserting
>>change by then...

>I have.  At this point, aside from a casual curiosity about the overall
plot, Mat's the only character I'm actually interested in.  I think >Jordan
introducing Faile to D&S soured me on it a bit.

I haven't (I've read thru five) but I like Mat the best too.

>My memory's a bit faded, though...Aren't all Aes Sedai required to take the
three oaths?  Including those that made the nitro-rocks?

I don't know who made the nitro-rocks you speak of, but the oaths cease to
be binding if you are stilled - and they don't return if you are healed.