Daniel Lepage on 13 May 2003 02:38:01 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Grid Recognizer Monday Morning

On Monday, May 12, 2003, at 06:49  AM, Orc In A Spacesuit wrote:

I cauthe my theeder to cruise to (8,5). Next nday, unless a Bonuth Box is within 3 thpaceth of me, I head to (8,4) and pick up the Inthta-Rule there; otherwise, I'll head towardth the Bonuth Box in the location with the lowest X value. And pick up any carryable objecth I may find in my new location.

Grid Recognizer:
Nday 4:
SkArcher pops into her speeder, and head's south. (-1 Movement SkA, -3 Movement speeder). Bd made an IDD, and had it Warp to (8,18) (0'd bd's and speeder's Movement). Bd, Bonus Box. Bonus Box, bd. Dave, please make them comfortable.
Nday 5:
SkArcher continues south. (-3 Movement speeder).
Nday 6:
SkArcher continues south, ending up at (18,15) (-3 Movement speeder).
Orc cause his speeder to cruise to (8,5) (-3 Movement speeder).

Whose job is it to roll dice for the IID Warp? Something nasty might happen...

Also, one wonders if it would make things easier to have three fora, one for discussion, one for actions, and one for Ministerial Recognizers... just a thought.

--
Wonko