Baron von Skippy on 12 May 2003 22:29:00 -0000

RE: [spoon-discuss] RE: [Spoon-business] A cookie to the first person toidentify the quote...

>>The question, of course, is what happens if B Nomic steals the Oath Rod.
>>Might be fun to add.
>>
>-Oh gods. Well, I think we'd have to throw out that pansy "never use the
>Source as a weapon" thing. Probably have to discard "never tell a lie,"
too.
>What's the third one again?-

Don't make weapons. But I was thinking if people just used the Rod, rather
than making the same three Oaths.

-I'd say we break the third one a lot, then...-

[[BvS]]