Orc In A Spacesuit on 11 May 2003 02:45:01 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Rectifications

From: Daniel Lepage <dplepage@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Obelix, or The Druid Gremlin, ith inconveintly placed in his own theperate rule, which meanth he hath been largely ignored. E isn't currently on the Gremlinth page. From what I can tell, e maybe thoulda been randomly thelected by the AAAHHH! Gremlin, but we can thay that e was randomly forgotten, or Dave randomly included him in his rolls and Obelix just didn't get thelected. In any cathe, e thould be on the Gremlinth page, and eir exithtance thould be acknowledged.

I thought I mentioned Obelix at some point, but nobody listened. Or maybe I dreamt it.

I remember it.

Tho that move wath entirely legal.  In fact, a CFI:
{{
Statement: During nweek 38, Orc in a Spacesuit's Speeder moved to square (10,5), and e found a Shiny Thing there.

Argument: Orc attempted to do this, but it was claimed that this did not happen because a Siren prevented it. However, such prevention does not apply during Tango Season, and as it was nweek 38, it was Tango Season.
}}

I think this needed to come earlier... the results have already faded into the mists of the Statute of Limitations.

It would have come earlier, but I didn't realize it until now. And the effects of it being true are fairly easy to determine. And I'm probably there anyway, as Dave has said. And finally, according to the rules, I could issue a CFI about something that happened 20 nweeks ago if I wanted. Dave would likely strangle me if it had any lasting effects, but I could.

Orc in a Spacesuit