Baron von Skippy on 10 May 2003 04:48:01 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Proposals

>necessary
>out
>> >-So don't fly your speeder past it? Do you have a preferred result?-
>>
>>Well, I'd prefer it not affect speeders at all.  If it didn't, I'd
>suggest
>>the statue could move around like a bonus box, so that one didn't have
>>congregations around it or mass pilgrimages to it.
>>
>>If it has to affect speeders, I suppose it should stay in one place so it
>>can be avoided, but...why does it have to affect speeders?
>
>-Because a speeder sans upgrades is a simple speeder. Although I'm not so
>sure about that Speeder thing anymore.-

Please. A speeder is too much of a pain in the ass to upgrade to have it all just wiped out.

						Glotmorf

-Then perhaps one upgrade should be taken out. I don't think this can just be a purely good thing here. There has to be a negative to it...-

[[BvS]]