Baron von Skippy on 9 May 2003 00:59:01 -0000

RE: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] (no subject)

>>I have TFBB give me a bandwidth, if it can, and then, if I have bandwidth,
>>submit the following, which is set to the tune of a Jimmy Buffett song
>>called "Everlasting Moon":

>-Okay, from what little I could understand this looked decent, but I'm not
>going to vote for it in this form, sorry. Too confusing. Make the song a
>comment and write it out in plain English, please.-

Then I wouldn't be able to get the style points for song form. I'll post a
plain English translation at some point, though.
BTW, I am going to be going to Ohio for the weekend, so I go On Leave.

-I think the whole Song Form thing is flawed - yes, Craig should get major bonus points for his song, but no, the song should not go into the ruleset, because it adds too much length and just makes things more confusing.-

[[BvS]]