Emil Bleehall on 8 May 2003 11:31:01 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Two quick questions...

From: Daniel Lepage <dplepage@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: spoon-discuss@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [spoon-discuss] Two quick questions...
Date: Wed, 7 May 2003 21:55:38 -0400

From: "Craig" <ragnarok@xxxxxxxxx>
2. Shouldn't insects be female and drone, rather than female and male?

You think it should be different, go ahead and change it. Though I would think allowing all three would be better than disallowing male. Not all male insects are drones. At least I don't think so.

Yeah, but a lot of insects use males as mindless, walking libidos.

Anyone feel like being a walking libido?

--
Wonko

Why do you restrict this to insects? Most of the time, humans, er, never mind.

Emil "Love me, kiss me, beat me, turn me into a penguin" Bleehall