Orc In A Spacesuit on 8 May 2003 04:21:01 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] (no subject)

From: "Craig" <ragnarok@xxxxxxxxx>
I have TFBB give me a bandwidth, if it can, and then, if I have bandwidth,
submit the following, which is set to the tune of a Jimmy Buffett song
called "Everlasting Moon":

Wow. Now that's a song proposal. Gets my vote. You might want to give it a name, though; "Everlasting Moon" would be a good one. Too bad about that bandwidth-society thing. If you want, I can have OrcTech propose it for you, and give you all the stuff for it. Or you can wait until next nweek.

Oh, and for anyone who wants the original lyrics and/or a midi file of the song:

Lyrics
http://www.fiestabros.com/Jimmy%20Buffet/Buffett%20Discography/Boats%20Beaches%20Bars%20And%20Ballads.htm

Midi
http://www.geocities.com/woodro11/everlasting.html