Glotmorf on 8 May 2003 01:15:02 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Actions....

On 5/7/03 at 7:42 PM Daniel Lepage wrote:

>I clear my Automation Script.
>
>I create a new Society, called __Wonko's CashBox__, with the following
>charter:
>{{
>If Wonko's CashBox ever possesses a quantity of points such that this
>quantity plus Wonko's Score exceeds 1000, it immediately gives all its
>points to Wonko. Also, if Wonko declares in a public forum that Wonko's
>CashBox gives all its points to Wonko, it gives all its points to Wonko.
>}}
>
>I add to my automation script:
>{{
>If at any time I have any points, I give them all to Wonko's CashBox,
>unless Wonko's CashBox just gave me points, and I was Awarded a Win
>because of said points, in which case I clear my automation script
>instead.
>
>Every time I Guess the Numbers for the Number Game, if my previous
>Guess did not result in the Number Game becoming Solved and the set of
>numbers I Guessed was not (10,10,10,10,10), I immediately Guess the
>Numbers again. The new Guess I make is defined as follows, where n1,
>n2, n3, n4, and n5 are, in order, the numbers I most recently Guessed:
>If n5 is less than 10, I Guess the Numbers (n1,n2,n3,n4,n5+1).
>Otherwise, if n4 is less than 10, I Guess the Numbers
>(n1,n2,n3,n4+1,-10)
>Otherwise, if n3 is less than 10, I Guess the Numbers
>(n1,n2,n3+1,-10,-10)
>Otherwise, if n2 is less than 10, I Guess the Numbers
>(n1,n2+1,-10,-10,-10)
>Otherwise, if n1 is less than 10, I Guess the Numbers
>(n1+1,-10,-10,-10,-10)
>
>If the Number Game becomes Unsolved from being Solved, as soon as it
>does, I Guess the Numbers (-10,-10,-10,-10,-10).
>}}
>
>I Guess the Numbers (-10,-10,-10,-10,-10), and thus automatically guess
>all other 3200000 possible combinations.
>
>In accordance with r1244, I just Solved the Number Game, and got 30
>points for it.
>
>In accordance with my Automation Script, said points go to the CashBox.
>
>In accordance with r1244, the Number Game now becomes Unsolved with a
>new set of numbers.
>
>In accordance with my Automation Script, I guess five -10s and thus
>everything else, too.
>
>In accordance with all of the above, this process continues until the
>CashBox contains enough that I win.
>
>Note that each time, the -4 point penalties I keep getting (which, by
>the way, add up too... lessee... an average of 1600000 times per
>cycle... so -6400000 points per cycle... need 900 points, so about 30
>cycles... so a grand total of -1.92 e+8 points) are incurred when I
>have no points (having given them all away); thus, my 2 hundred million
>deficit doesn't actually hurt me. Meanwhile, the +900 points I pull off
>before the CashBox dumps certainly help me... Specifically, I Win.
>
>I petition the Council of Elders to do the following:
> [...]

I kick Wonko in the ass for Unbridled Hostility(tm) to the Administrator.

In retaliation for such hostility (or in order to fend it off), I encourage the Administrator to disallow the automation script change.

						Glotmorf

-----
The Ivory Mini-Tower: a cyber-anthropologist's blog
http://ix.1sound.com/ivoryminitower