Daniel Lepage on 7 May 2003 23:24:01 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Society Creation

On Wednesday, May 7, 2003, at 04:51  PM, Craig wrote:

I hereby create a society known as Teucer's First Bank of Bandwidth, or
TFBB. Its charter is as follows:
{{
Whenever Teucer wishes, this society will give em one Bandwidth.
}}

I give five Bandwidth to TFBB. So, next nweek I get five more, right?

Sorry, pal, but nowhere does it permit societies to transfer Bandwidth to players. If it did, doing so would take said Bandwidth from the society in order to give it to you; but as things are, there's no method at all for it to give the BW back.

Unfortunately, you also didn't put in any method for using said bandwidth through the society, nor for altering the charter so that you could use said bandwidth through the society, so I think you just lost 5 BW.

But that was a good attempt :)

--
Wonko