Glotmorf on 7 May 2003 03:53:01 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Veni, Vidi, Vacancy

On 5/6/03 at 11:03 PM Daniel Lepage wrote:

>On Monday, May 5, 2003, at 10:39  PM, Glotmorf wrote:
>
>> On 5/5/03 at 10:34 PM Baron von Skippy wrote:
>>
>> Here's a freebie for those who are short on proposal ideas...
>>
>> With all the work on characters and stats and armies and structures
>> and all, I'm a little surprised we haven't talked about an alignment
>> system.  Perhaps we can come up with one that pushes people on either
>> side of a line, depending on the judgments they make.  Then we could
>> have judge selection based on that, with the judge being selected from
>> the alignment opposite that of the CFI maker...
>
>Alignment like... good/evil? Light Side/Dark Side? Or do you mean,
>like, Servant of Eddie, Servant of Aphrael, Servant of Dave, etc.?
>
>Or alignment like, I support movement restrictions, society
>empowerment, and chaos...

Good/evil would be tricky...Assuming all of us are equally out to win the game, I'm not entirely sure good and evil enter into it, as long as I don't take your RL pet hamster hostage.

Perhaps law/chaos?

						Glotmorf

-----
The Ivory Mini-Tower: a cyber-anthropologist's blog
http://ix.1sound.com/ivoryminitower