Daniel Lepage on 7 May 2003 03:05:01 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Veni, Vidi, Vacancy

On Monday, May 5, 2003, at 10:39  PM, Glotmorf wrote:

On 5/5/03 at 10:34 PM Baron von Skippy wrote:

Here's a freebie for those who are short on proposal ideas...

With all the work on characters and stats and armies and structures and all, I'm a little surprised we haven't talked about an alignment system. Perhaps we can come up with one that pushes people on either side of a line, depending on the judgments they make. Then we could have judge selection based on that, with the judge being selected from the alignment opposite that of the CFI maker...

Alignment like... good/evil? Light Side/Dark Side? Or do you mean, like, Servant of Eddie, Servant of Aphrael, Servant of Dave, etc.?

Or alignment like, I support movement restrictions, society empowerment, and chaos...

--
Wonko