Daniel Lepage on 7 May 2003 03:01:01 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Salary

On Tuesday, May 6, 2003, at 06:11  PM, Orc In A Spacesuit wrote:

I almost forgot my salary. As GridMin, I get a whole whopping 6.5 points (the number of players in the game divided by two). I think that this is a bit unfair compared to some other ministries, like how the Minister of Gnomes gets "one point for each update to the Game's Gnomes, including, but not limited to, purchases, squeezing, throws, generation, merging, and destruction of said Gnomes." The GridMin rule was made way back when the Grid was much simpler, and is not on par with other Ministries. As such, I think there should be an overhaul of the Ministry sytem, making each Ministry pay out in equitable amounts.

At least you get paid :(

--
Wonko