Baron von Skippy on 6 May 2003 02:49:02 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Grid Recognitions

1075.B.1
If a Speeder has a Storage Bin, the owner of the speeder, if e is in the Speeder, may put Carryable Objects which e possesses in the Bin, or pick up Carryable Objects that are in the Bin. Objects in a speeders Storage Bin move with the Speeder, and are considered to be in the same Location as it, and are considered to be carried for rules regarding manipulation of objects.

The Baron of Penguindom is only in eir speeder; not in its storage bin. Does that count as being in the Airspeeder's possession?
-Well, I don't own a Storage Bin, so it's a bit of a moot point...-

Personally, I'd think it amusing if Wonko Pulled the little penguin, but only succeded in sticking em against the windshield.
-Maybe I could attach some suction cups to my feet and hang there. Of course, that means when I change back I probably injure myself, but hey, I'll be doing that anyway, I'll bet.-

I would love for the current CFI about whether or not Baron von Penguin can Lift himself around to be settled before e attempts such an action.
-Well, I can't Lift myself out of Wonko's possession, so I'll just stay here.-

[[BvS]]