Baron von Skippy on 6 May 2003 02:35:02 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Veni, Vidi, Vacancy

Heh. In the time I took to type this, bd went and created the CFI. Wanna give it to me, Dave? I've got half the analysis written already...:)

						Glotmorf

-No, give it to a newbie... let's see if Emil was listening to any of that debate.-

What is it with newbies and CFIs? I think Dave's random number generator is biased towards the inexperienced.

-I don't think Dave /has/ to use a random function. It's always seemed like a fun tradition to me. It makes this game a little more unpredictable.-

[[BvS]]