Daniel Lepage on 5 May 2003 03:15:02 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Testing....

On Sunday, May 4, 2003, at 10:03  PM, Glotmorf wrote:

On 5/4/03 at 9:50 PM bd wrote:

On Sunday 04 May 2003 09:54 pm, Glotmorf wrote:
On 5/4/03 at 9:40 PM bd wrote:
-What I can't figure out is why you need any more than today's
messages
kicking around. What possible use is it to have the last 10,000
messages hanging around?-

Ask me about that ten nweeks from now. I'll pull up this message and

show

you.

Um, if it's not to much to ask, could you and BvS get your clocks
consistent?
It's really confusing to get them in the wrong order like that.

It's probably not a clock thang.  I'm just now responding to
the...gawd...49 emails that were waiting for me.

No, BvS' reply to one of your messages had an earlier timestamp. The one I
replied to was it, incidentally.

Well, my system clock is about eight minutes fast right now...but that doesn't explain how your reply to my earlier message came "before" my earlier message...:)

Some mailers sort by what time the message is timestamped... that depends on the time of its computer. I believe that bd would have similar problems if I set my computer's clock to 1853.

--
Wonko