SkArcher on 4 May 2003 18:32:00 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Testing....

>Apple Mail. It's like Hotmail, except completely different and vastly
>superior (mine lets me keep 3000 past msgs just hanging around in case
>I need to reference them :-P
>
>--
>Wonko

have you tried sending yourself an email, without bouncing it off the list?

might be that your email is set not to accept messages from yr self?

*shrugs*

Anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.
Douglas Adams (1952 - 2001), The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy