Baron von Skippy on 4 May 2003 18:27:01 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Testing....

>Just finding out if this comes back to me... my email was acting
>strangely last night, and I'm wondering if it's really quiet right now
>or if the program's bugged out on me again...

It appears just to be really quiet right now

SkArcher

-Heh. Yeah, SkArcher is one of us. Only B Nomicans will always respond to a message which is clearly not meant to be responded to.-

What's worrying me is that e responded to a message that I never received... I sent it, but it never echoed to me... but it did get out to everyone else, apparently...

I think if I get some free time, I may have to seriously tinker with my mail program...

-Or switch to a new method of reading e-mail. How are you doing it now?-

[[BvS]]