Baron von Skippy on 3 May 2003 19:04:01 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Veni, Vidi, Vacancy

-As a personal favor to Emil, I'll only propose very simple proposals for a little while. Of course, that "simple" is relative to, say, quantum physics, where if you understood it, it means you didn't read it right...

Welcome to B Nomic, sir. You've come in at a good time - no one knows what's going on because people keep trying to turn the game upside down and pick bugs off the underside.-

[[BvS]]

Fine, fine, yeah, yeah, welcome, welcome. What I wanna know (what ALL right thinking people want to know) is:
-Do I get BNS500?
-Done.-

-Who da hell is my mentor, goddamit?
-bd, I think, but I'm not sure. Has SkArcher already recieved a mentor?-

-Where's this so-called Gallery?
-Hiding.-

Did you already eat all the good bugs, or did you save some nice crunchy ones for me?
-We've got lots of good ones here... B Nomic bugs tend to be crunchy, not slimy, and there are no wurms hanging about... sorry, misspelled that, I meant "worms."-

[[BvS]]