Daniel Lepage on 3 May 2003 05:18:01 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] NWEEK 40 BALLOT Thtyle Commentary

On Saturday, May 3, 2003, at 12:55  AM, Glotmorf wrote:

Proposal 1472/0: Carryable Objects and Mass (Orc In a Spacesuit)

Thilly boy. When I'm out thopping with the girlth I never worry about how heavy thomething ith or how much I have of it...ath long ath ith a lot. I jutht have it delivered, or get one of thothe oh-tho-nithe thtockboyth to carry it for me. And if it won't fit in my purthe...why, that jutht meanth I need a new purthe. More thopping!

I don't really see why you object to another number to track... after all, Orc's the one doing the tracking...

Proposal 1473/1: Fixing Everything (Wonko)

Dear...what happened to that charming propothal you had here before thith one, the one that ficthed everything jutht like it wath before? Thith one doethn't ficth everything...it jutht maketh a whole new everything.

Everything was flawed. It worked, but only just, and it was crude and inelegant. The forcing of members to perform actions requires time I didn't have upon the writing of this proposal. Enforcement services will be restored as soon as feasible.

Proposal 1474/0: Goddammit. (Glotmorf)

Oh, I gueth I wath feeling a little butch that day...but I jutht can't help mythelf thometimes. When thomeone breakth my thingth, it jutht bringth out the wortht in me. But thtill...I do with that boy would jutht thtop picking at it. E keepth thaying e'th ficthing it, but each time e fictheth it ith more broken...

It is not merely Orc's work; a majority of the playbase opted to enact the problematic legislation. Which reminds me, what are the odds that I could get read-only access to the rules database? I'm experimenting with something...

--
Wonko