Daniel Lepage on 2 May 2003 19:47:00 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] The Daily Recognizer (Wednesday night)

On Friday, May 2, 2003, at 12:29  PM, Orc In A Spacesuit wrote:

A critical-path analysis of the appropriate logic would be useful.

Forgive me if I misunderstand, but I was under the impression that critical-path analysis was a process for planning projects or tasks.

What I think would be useful would be an analysis of all the paths of logic, of all the reasons for things involoved; this may be what you mean by critical-path analysis in this context. I did that in my original "Who Wins?" email, and I have proved all responses to it to either be A. Wrong or B. Irrelevant given the other things involved.

Actually, you haven't proven all responses wrong. Remember my argument regarding why Charters must no longer exist? I have yet to hear an argument against that, and it was on those grounds that I ruled TRUE on this CFI.

--
Wonko