Orc In A Spacesuit on 2 May 2003 16:45:01 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] NWEEK 40 BALLOT

From: "Glotmorf" <glotmorf@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Proposal 1472/0: Carryable Objects and Mass (Orc In a Spacesuit)

No. This is unnecessary at this time. And it's not changed from last nweek.

Unnecessary? You really could say that about just about anything. And it's not changed because no one ever said a thing negative about it.

Proposal 1475/1: Societies get charters (Orc In a Spacesuit)

No.

May I ask why? Did you even look at what it does? Or are you just being spiteful and 'taking my keys away'? I'd really think you could get past that. As I've said before, it's a very-needed fix, assuming I didn't win and fix it with my momentary lordship. And should Wonko's related prop also pass, my prop is still applicable, because Wonko's prop leaves one of the bugs still in place.

Proposal 1477/1: Free Trade v1.0 (Orc In a Spacesuit)

Shelve. My brain's been fried from all the panic spam this nweek. This requires more thought than I'm prepared to give.

Understandable.

Orc in a Spacesuit