Orc In A Spacesuit on 2 May 2003 14:34:01 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] The Daily Recognizer (Wednesday night)

From: "Baron von Skippy" <baronvonskippy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
CFI rulings:
Glotmorf rules TRUE on CFI 1479.
bd mysteriously rules FALSE of CFI 1481. I appeal. Everyone crush this thing.
The Upper House consists of: Anything McGee, Baron von Skippy, bd,
Glotmorf, Iain, Orc, Rob, and Wonko.
-I rule TRUE on it, or whichever way prevents someone from winning.-

"If players disagree about the legality of a move or the interpretation or application of a rule or set of rules, any player may submit a Call for Inquiry to decide the issue."

What the heck is this? A CFI isn't a "oooh, let's all vote down that win somebody just got". It is an inquiry into the interpertation or application of the rules. I have absolutly no problem with not getting a win, and I have no problem with someone proving that my interpertation is wrong. BUT ACTUALLY DO IT! This is a flagrant disregard for the justice system, and this goes for anyone who's rules without analyzing the issue.

Orc in a Spacesuit