Orc In A Spacesuit on 2 May 2003 14:24:01 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Something Awful

From: "Glotmorf" <glotmorf@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
From http://www.somethingawful.com:

"I've been reading Awful Link of the Day websites for, oh jeez, like at least three years now, and if there's one thing that I've learned it's that drug-induced idiocy is responsible for at least 78% of the content on the Internet."

Do you think that includes email and email-based games?

						Glotmorf

I know a good portion of email is. At least if you include the jackholes who send spam; I'd say most of them either are directly under the influence or were crackbabies. But email games tend to require some semblance of intelligence, so I'd say the percentage isn't quite so high for that subsection of content on the Internet.

Of course, we could all do a poll, see who here likes to surf stoned or whatever, but some people might not want to give that info away. Me, I've never had any drug that wasn't from a pharmacy, except for asprin and the like, at least not on purpose.

Orc in a Spacesuit