Daniel Lepage on 1 May 2003 21:41:00 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] NWEEK 40 BALLOT

On Thursday, May 1, 2003, at 04:59  PM, Adam Hill wrote:

Proposal 1474/0: Goddammit. (Glotmorf)
No.  [[I apparently missed what happened.]]

No offense, but how on earth did you manage to miss this?

Glotmorf's angry because Orc's proposal accidentally repealed the definition of Charters; that's the reason why we had three near wins and a near SOE in the past nweek, because nobody's sure what's going on.

--
Wonko