Baron von Skippy on 26 Apr 2003 02:18:01 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Uh... Crap...

Okay. Let's for the moment disregard the fact that everyone broke a rule
in their win scheme, so nobody won.

If someone had actually won, this would be a very spiteful thing to do.
I'm really surprised that there's nothing in the ruleset preventing
taking wins away from someone; I'm pretty sure there was a proposal for
it once. The lack of such a rule is a flaw in the game. Still, wins
should not be taken away.
-Spiteful? Well, yes, I felt like smacking someone for being silly/stupid. But that's just me. Not spiteful, though. Beneficial, if anything, since this post tried to fix everything. Since, as you say, no one won, what harm does it do? Besides, this action is as illegal as they come, so again, what's the harm?-

But you can't do that anyway, because you use the same scheme as
everyone else, which doesn't work.
--
Rob Speer