Glotmorf on 31 Mar 2003 00:17:01 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] WBE biz

On 3/30/03 at 4:30 PM Baron von Skippy wrote:

>> >nweek

>> >-Well, it should have, but it doesn't - WBe doesn't /have/ 66 RUs.
>> >Instead,
>> >it gives Glotmorf 34, thus depleting its reserves. Don't spend it all at
>> >once.-
>>
>>No, WBE doesn't have 66 RUs.  WBE has over 66 BNS, though, and it's BNS
>>that I'm talking about...:)  The RUs shouldn't be touched.
>>
>>...Okay, I just checked the roster, and I'm confused.  I could have sworn
>>that as of a day or two ago the roster said WBE had 100 BNS...
>>
>>						Glotmorf
>
>-Yeah, I meant BNS. Of which I have no idea how many WBE has. How many has
>it ever recieved - Wonko, how many did you give it at one point?-

Oboy...audit time.  Comparing speeder upgrade purchases to employee payouts.  Fun fun.

I'll see what that searchable mail sump I bragged about earlier this nweek tells me.

						Glotmorf

-----
The Ivory Mini-Tower: a cyber-anthropologist's blog
http://ix.1sound.com/ivoryminitower