Orc In A Spacesuit on 30 Mar 2003 08:19:01 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] The Daily Recognizer (Saturday afternoon)

From: "David E. Smith" <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Orc, hopefully, realizes that since BAC is a Dimension, which was
zeroed after eir Win, e doesn't have to slur unless e's just trying
to annoy us.

As much as annoying all of you is a worthy cause in its own right, it is not the reason I continue. The reason is that the slurring is not an effect of BAC, but a special effect that comes as the result of drinking lots of Tequila.

Sheeba rules (TRUE) on CFI 1411.
Orc appeals CFI 1411.
Orc's analysis of who is/isn't legal to be a CFI Judge appears spot-
on.
Each of: Anything McGee, bd, Bridgeweaver, Orc, Sheeba, and The Voice
are asked to render an opinion on CFI 1411.
Orc judges CFI 1411 TRUE. (E later attempts to change to FALSE, but I
don't believe changing your judgment is permitted.)
bd rules CFI 1411 TRUE. (Again, I don't think this is what was
intended...)

All we have to do is agree on a judgement; once a majority (4 or more) of us agree, then The Upper House does the actual judging.

Orc's Automation Script is noted. (I'd prefer to keep track of them
for the time being, since I have to actually remember to, like, do
things.)

Fine by me.

Orc in a Spacesuit