Baron von Skippy on 29 Mar 2003 03:09:01 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] archive search

I set up a little tool to quickly search through the achives, and put it on my nomic webpage. After several normal Google searches, I figured an easier way would be nice, and some of you might also find it useful.

You can find it at http://comp.uark.edu/~jas29/nomic/

Orc In A Spacesuit

-Well, that's mighty useful, and with it, I went and looked at the archives in search of references to C++ Nomic, out of curiosity. Fun fact: "C++ Nomic" was first said in late January 2002, and turned into a brief discussion between Bean, Glotmorf, and gritter.
Fun fact: After Dave said he feared it, it was me who said "we all do."
Fun fact: Before I got to that, I got to read through a whole lot of people buying stocks in other people. The best quote from the whole thing was "I'm worth 3 sextillion and 500 BNS on paper. Cool. I think I'll go buy a continent," as said by Mithrandir. The second best was Orc destroying his computer, bank records, credit cards, etc. in terror.-

[[BvS]]