Christopher Bartlett on 28 Mar 2003 12:59:01 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] forums

I can't say for others, but I prefer the email volume to something I'd have to make a special effort to consult. For those not aware, I use a computer through speech output due to having no functional vision. The interface for email is more developed than for most web fora. I have used web-based fora before, but prefer email, which is not to say I would not use a forum if a consensus forms to create one.

	Bridgeweaver