Joel Uckelman on 26 Mar 2003 07:24:01 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Wins and resets

Thus spake Rob Speer:

What Orc says about not having had a reset rule isn't true at all: A Nomic had such a rule from the beginning. R122/0 was entitled "Post-Win Reset" (http://www.nomic.net/deadgames/a/www/Rules.Categorical.16.html#122.0), and was an initial rule.

--
J.