Baron von Skippy on 26 Mar 2003 03:51:01 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Orcish Alcohol Tolerance

But if you make winning less attractive, what are we all playing for?-
I didn't say that winning for oneself should be less attractive, just that others winning should be as painful as possible. Orc's win costs me nothing other than points I wasn't using anyway, so why do I care if e won? That is a situation that should be changed.

        Bridgeweaver

-You shouldn't care that he won. You should slap him on the back and buy him a drink. He pulled a fast one, and it was brilliant. That's what the wins have been. Things that people, by and large, were impressed with /and then moved on from./ They're just wins, after all. It's not like they mean much other than a new title and a point of respect.-

[[BvS]]