Baron von Skippy on 23 Mar 2003 19:40:02 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Orcish Alcohol Tolerance

Will do. I would like to point out that I didn't recycle any gnomes either, or other various things I coulda done. Hmm, the setup of the mechanism for winning the game is designed to reset the game, essentially starting a new game altogether. Keeping BNS and RU's seems contrary to that. I feel a prop coming on...

--
Orc

-Oh no you don't... Leave them alone. They're all that remains. With all these proposed things to add to the Grid, why should everything be lost when a win happens? Rule 21 states that the Game should continue as normally as possible. Points can go because they're just markers towards a win, but the other things do so much more. Or will, when I'm done with them.-

[[BvS]]