Baron von Skippy on 23 Mar 2003 04:10:01 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] NWEEK 37 VOTES

Proposal 1389/3: The Grid: Not Just For Football Anymore (Baron von Skippy)
ABSTAIN
I don't like the "rich-get-richer" quality of some of these, but I can't bring myself to shelve it.
-vSOI has always been about members getting profits for doing not a lot. However, there are a lot of members and not a lot of profits... and we're hardly a united front. We're likely to be the most fast-and-loose with our cash, we nine members, and the first to need to replace destroyed weapons after each other's raids. Actually, I glance at the roster, and I notice that 9 of the 11 players who ever do things are vSOI members... the benefits are practically universal... does that make you feel a little more like saying "yes?"-

Proposal 1391/0: Just one more Nweek... (Baron von Skippy)
SHELVE
I would rather the equation be changed so that we don't get something like this each time.
-We won't. The odds of this happening are very, very low, and usually postponing the end of things be an nweek won't increase the pot at all, just drop it by 10 BNS.-

Proposal 1392/0: But that's MY Nomvivor winnings! (Baron von Skippy)
SHELVE
This would allow a Nomvivor winner to blast through the Speed Limit if e did some other scam during the same nweek. Either simply change the Speed Limit to 250 for that player than nweek, or maybe have the winnings for Nomvivor be exactly 100 or something.
-That's a very clever person who manages to win Nomvivor and pull another scam in the same nweek. Someone that clever, in my opinion, deserves the win.-

[[BvS]]