Daniel Lepage on 22 Mar 2003 05:10:01 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] The Daily Recognizer (Friday afternoon)

On Friday, March 21, 2003, at 06:36  PM, Orc In A Spacesuit wrote:

From: "David E. Smith" <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
[snip]
Orc moves from the Temple of Apophis in eir speeder around, acquiring a Big Stick and a Towel (via the Bonus Box). Orc's Radar is going off like a
gay pride disco, by the way.
[snip]

Actually, I contend that those moves didn't happen... I think that Orc made them after I updated the weather, and it's currently raining Cats & Dogs out, so I doubt he'd really want (or could) go anywhere... correct me if I'm wrong.

-0-The Voice-0-

*curses the email that got sent while he was typing his up*
Darnit, if only I had written it sooner!

It makes no difference whether or not the Voice's mail gets in before yours; the weather changes at the beginning of the nweek, regardless of how long it takes the Ministry to let everyone know. Unless you meant the moves to happen last nweek... but I think you'd already moved last nweek.

--
Wonko