Baron von Skippy on 21 Mar 2003 03:10:01 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] vSOI: Closed for repairs

[[BvS]]

From: bd <bdonlan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: spoon-discuss@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [spoon-discuss] vSOI: Closed for repairs
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 17:52:03 -0500

On Wednesday 19 March 2003 10:25 pm, Baron von Skippy wrote:
><snip: y'all gonna have to pay stuff>

How much?
-I was thinking half a mine per person or so... having looked at the cost of a mine and the current monetary status of vSOI, let's say 250 BSN and 5 points. That, plus the 60 points vSOI has now, means 8 people divides nicely into the first 4 mines. We'll wing it from there.-

> <snip: So I'll just change things then, m'kay?>

I'd like to see the alterations proposed first, ifyoudon'tmindsir.
-Fair enough. Expect them early next nweek, if the improvements prop passes.-