Baron von Skippy on 21 Mar 2003 03:06:01 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] The aforementioned prop alteration

> B.4. Mines
> Mines are Improvements. Mines cost 25 Points and 500 BNS. Each Mine may be > linked to a Factory. A Mine may occupy the same Grid space as a Factory if
> they are linked and are the only Improvements on that Grid space. Mines
> require 40 units of Power each nweek and produce 30 RUs each nweek if they > are not linked to a Factory, or produce 15 RUs each nweek if they are linked
> to a Factory.
>
> B.5. Factories
> Factories are Improvements. Factories cost 25 Points and 20 RUs. Each
> Factory may be linked to a Mine. A Factory may occupy the same Grid space as > a Mine if they are linked and are the only Improvements on that Grid space. > Factories require 40 units of Power each nweek. If a Factory is linked to a > Mine, the Factory produces 100 BNS each nweek. If a Factory is not linked to
> a Mine, it produces 10 BNS each nweek.

As I read correctly, a Mine and Factory can be linked, but need not be together ?
For example a Factory in 12,6 can be linked to a Mine in 9,20.
Isn't it better to require them to at least touching each other ?

Sheeba.

-While you make a decent point, I'd like to offer two rebuttals. One, they can't occupy the same space /unless/ they're linked, so it's in your best interests to link them. Two, even if you decide to put them that far apart for whatever perverse subversive reasons you have, I'm sure there's some way to move the materials around. It's a bit of a mistake, but it doesn't do anything but offer people a way to waste space more efficiently.-

[[BvS]]