Orc In A Spacesuit on 19 Mar 2003 17:09:01 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Moves simplified; more?

My other question is regarding Curt and Rod; nobody actually answered last time I asked. Currently, players and only players may use their space-warping properties; the prop would make it so that what they do is a more general thing, with more object, like gremlins and such, able to go through. But should I put a limit on it? Should Aispeeders be to big to fit through the window? Should armies take extra time to climb one-by-one? Or is the window big enough for unhindered movement for all?
-Unhindered for all. Getting the window is hard enough; we don't need Armies getting all jumbled because they're half on one side and half on another. However, there could be something like it takes one or two ndays to get through the window (think the Ways from the WoT series, but less evil), and if you send one end to Limbo, the window collapses, trapping the person in the middle in Limbo, or something like that.-

Hmm.
First, I actually thought of making armies just having to declare a movement throught the window, then wait 3 ndays or so before it actually happened, not this splitting up stuff. But hey, the ability to split up armies into less powerful versions, and combine smaller armies together, would be intersting. I might propose something if I ever get around to figuring out just how armies work. Next, that was an example, terms are flexible. We could just disallow certain things and be done with it. Finally: The Ways... Hmm... and make them less evil why? Sounds like an interesting idea.

Well, I'll leave this up for comment. One final note, if we let Airspeeders through, that will let them become even more powerful. Is that something we want?