Orc In A Spacesuit on 17 Mar 2003 21:43:01 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: Unanimous bonus

Syllables and gender-specific pronoun aside, this is an excellent prop. Point of clarification for everyone: Would Sheeba's winnings double if this prop passes?

... unanimously?

No. Unless we interpret it to act retroactively (which we aren't, but we could), it applies only when a prop passes. In order for the prop to take effect, it must have already passed. When the prop actually passes, the prop's not yet in effect, so the rule that doubles the bonus will not yet exist. The rule will exist just the briefest of moments later, but it does not at the actual time of the prop passing and the reward being given.

--
Orc