Baron von Skippy on 16 Mar 2003 21:59:00 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] In memoriam.

Repeal rule 10.
-Oh, hell no...-

I've been thinking about it, and is it really necessary? Besides, there's one sentence in this rule which I really think that we could stand to do away with, and that's "No Proposal may attempt to temporarily circumvent the Rules." Any thoughts?
-Yes we need it, otherwise nowhere does it say we have to follow the bloody rules. You know, that makes the game sort of work, eh? About ten scams spring to mind as I consider a 10-less game. The passage of this proposal will lead to another SOE, and I'm getting a little tired of seeing all my stuff reset.-

-0-The Voice-0-

[[BvS]]