Daniel Lepage on 16 Mar 2003 06:57:01 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Putting the Grid to good use

On Saturday, March 15, 2003, at 02:28  AM, Baron von Skippy wrote:

I propose:

{
__The Grid: Not Just For Football Anymore__
}

Although I, being a member, will profit from any vSOI profit, I don't believe I will vote for this unless there's something that vSOI has to do... WBE and OrcTech are both based on the principle of having members harvest materials for them and then providing customers with products based on said materials. Your proposed vSOI improvements, however, seem to be based on the the principle of having people give vSOI money while vSOI sits around doing nothing. If these improvements are going to cost the deliverer nothing, then the deliverer should not be a player/group of players. I will vote against this unless either vSOI is somehow doing something for it or if the cost of Improvements is paid to, say, Dave, or the Gremlin Fund, or the Bank.

--
Wonko